Join the Co-op Today! Joining the Co-op gives you the opportunity to support Our Local Food Movement by buying from local certified Organic Farms and smaller market home growers, during our Florida Fall, Winter & Spring growing seasons (we close for the HOT HOT summer). This also helps to stimulate our local economy by creating local sustainable jobs and keeping a greater local cash flow circulating, ultimately strengthening our community and overall well-being. We like to consider the Annual Co-op Membership Fee as an “Investment in Our Local Food Movement.”
2 WAYS TO JOIN THE CO-OP…
1. Order two times through the Co-op’s Weekly Online Market at http://dunedin.locallygrown.net/market. On your second order, the Annual Fee will be automatically added to your order. This option gives you the chance to check the Co-op out and gives you some time to decide if you’d like to join. Ready to join now? You can also place two orders the first time you order online and the fee will automatically be added to your second order. We will then have your Membership Card ready and waiting for you at pick-up with your order.
2. If you are sure you want to join and you would like to pay and get your Membership Card, but do not want to place a Co-op food order you can click the “Add to Cart” button below now and we will have your Membership Card ready and waiting for you at the Co-op’s NEXT pick-up. Memberships must me ordered before 9:00 PM Tuesdays for same week Thursday Pick-ups.
|$35 ANNUAL CO-OP MEMBERSHIP FEE
- Co-op Members receive the privilege to order from the Co-op’s Weekly Online Market at http://dunedin.locallygrown.net/market. Pick-up or Delivery available.
- Co-op Members receive priority at Co-op sponsored Special Events & Classes.
- Co-op Members receive a 10% Discount when they eat at local restaurants that participate in the EAT for LOCAL FOOD PROJECT.